IPTV Chile Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Check here for frequently asked questions about IPTV Chile plans before signing up.
The advantages that IPTV delivers is the great savings that you can make in your life, imagine not spending more per year to watch TV and receiving the best advantages that Internet TV can offer, for example:
- Installation is extremely simple! You don’t need any TV deco.
- More than 5000 channels of all types. Within the channel list you can find national channels, international channels, soccer channels, Premium channels, series, movies and all the premieres. Also content from Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max and Disney+.
- You can use it on all your devices.
- Smart TV
- Smartphones Android & iOS
- Windows & Mac computers
- Xbox ONE
- TV Box
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire Stick, etc…
If you are not sure how to use it, we offer free demonstration so that you can try the service, check which applications are useful for you, see the content included and decide if you want to sign up.
We also have configuration guides for all devices.
If you are still not clear, you can consult us through the live chat (in the lower right corner) or through our social networks that we have available and we will provide you with technical support for any doubt.
The requirements are:
- Have a WiFi connection with a minimum speed of 50 MB/s for a stable signal, depending on your Internet speed will be the quality that IPTV will deliver!
- Have a device and application capable of playing .m3u playlists.
50 MB/s for a stable signal.
More than 100MB/s is RECOMMENDED.
- Fiber optic: it is the best connection to watch TV on the Internet. With 100 Mb you will be able to enjoy the highest 4K quality.
- ADSL: You will be able to watch 4K content, maybe with some delay. But it is enough to watch IPTV.
- 4G: Watching movies, series, and live channels means a high consumption of MB/s, so you would use up your plan gigabytes very quickly. In terms of speed, it is possible to reach a maximum of 50 Mbps.
An IPTV subscription can be used on as many devices as you want (no limits), but only 3 devices can be played at the same time.
Some applications to play IPTV content are paid, usually these give a time for us to try them and then are blocked, forcing us to pay for the application.
Known payment applications:
- Duplex Play
- Net ipTV
- SET IPTV
- Smart IPTV
- Smart One
- Flex IPTV
- Flix IPTV
- IBO PLAYER
- Bay TV
- ARC Player
- Room IPTV
- Nanomid Player
You can purchase application activations from our store.
The activations of the applications have no relation with the IPTV plans, they are totally independent of them.
There are many applications to play IPTV content, not just one application. They all vary in stability, interface design and convenience of use.
You can check out our configuration guides to know how to configure IPTV in the most popular applications, if you are using one that is not in the guides do not hesitate to contact us.